5.10.2006

This is suppose to be rest week.

I'm not doing a very good job of resting.

A friend called yesterday. He wanted to get together for a ride this morning. I agreed with the intention of riding easy. As it turned out, we rode a bit farther away from my house than I intended. After he turned off to go home, I was still a long way from home. I had to turn up the heat to be able to get home with enough time to take care of the three S's and jump in the car to take the kids to school. I can tell that I've accumulated the exercise stress. My legs feel a bit weak. It's important that I spend the time to rest and recover.

As a result, my acute training load continues to rise a bit. Easy rides for the rest of the week!

I need to stay true to my schedule if I'm going to make the next jump in fitness.

I weight is continuing to drop, slowly. I was down to 174 this morning. I was 182 just 3 1/2 weeks ago. I stopped drinking caffenated drinks and primarily drink water. The first few days were tough to break the caffine addiction, but that is behind me now.

I've lapsed a bit on the nutritional side of things. Our family's morning schedule is tight. I haven't had time to eat a good breakfast like before. Also, I need to get back on the lunch plan. Dinner's have continued to go well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home