5.07.2006

Good Weekend Rides

I had a great weekend with great rides. Yesterday, I rode with the Saturday morning group. We rode a casual pace out to Presley Outing. On the way back, Paul and I rode a strong pace. We averaged 21-22 back home into a cross headwind. I felt strong for the entire ride.

Today, I rode alone for most of the ride. I focused on riding with my HR in the 140's-150's. I was able to ride anywhere between 19 and 21mph at these HR's. This HR zone falls somewhere between Endurance and Tempo levels.

Next week starts my first break from training at Threshold. Apart from Tuesday's Rooster Ride, I'll be riding at a rather low intensity. Here's my weeks plan:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights: 1 hour + riding the rollers riding at about 150-180 watts.
Tuesday: Rooster Ride
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Group Road Ride

Next week, I'll get back to work on my critical power.

I'm still waiting on my ibike pro to arrive. Once it gets here, I'll have the opportunity to record my power for every ride. It's suppose to ship sometime the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home