3.17.2006

iBike Pro

I purchased the iBike Pro the other night. The iBike Pro is a handlebar mounted wattage meter. If you haven't heard about it, stop by any of the local bike shops and ask. I've been telling them about this for several months. I intend to use this to set up my training plan. I will use the Computrainer to test my wattage and then I can program to ibike so that I can do the workouts on the road.

When considering wattage meters, there are several things to consider: Price, accuracy, reliability, utility and weight.

The iBike Pro's are suppose to ship at the end of March. I'll let you know when it comes in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm really trying to find some real world test results on this product. Please email a review to me at jslopez93@hotmail.com. I would especially want to see how this stacks up with powertaps and the like if you can compare.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home