5.05.2006

It's all good

I can't believe the improvements that I've experienced over the last three weeks. Prescribed power training is the only way to train. It's predictable and it produces results. I've continued to see steady gains in my exercise tolerance. You have to understand, that these gains are coming at a time when I should be getting stronger. But, I think they have been accelerated because I have focuses on the right type of training.

Last night's workout was 275 watts. I was able to complete the 20 minutes and exceed it by 3 minutes. So, once again, I'm going to bump my next trainer workout up to 280 watts. Based on the critical power spreadsheet, I should only go up to 277. But, I've had good heart rate responses and I could have gone longer than 23 minutes at 275. My next power workout is scheduled for Sunday night.

Until then, I hope to get some roller time in this evening as a low intensity active recovery ride. Saturday, I plan to ride with the group at Lloyd's Lane. Hopefully, I can fit in some additional roller time over the weekend as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home