4.20.2006

More wattage results

This is the first time that I have had residual fatigue from my CP20 workout. I must be getting close to my max. Last night I programmed the computrainer for 249 watts and started the ride after a 10-15 minute warm up . To my surprise, I was able to maintain 249 watts for 30 minutes again. My heart rate average was a bit lower than my 243 workout. Also, I noticed that my cadence was a bit lower. (96 vs 102).

I enter 249 watts for 30 minutes into an excel spreadsheet and now, my CP20 predicted wattage is 255watts. I'll try it tonight and see how long I'm able to maintain the new wattage.

I hope to get out on the road this weekend. It will be interested to see if I'm able to tell any difference. The next valid test will be the Rooster ride, next Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home