6.25.2006

Riding from a remote location

I've been out of town for a few days. Each year, I take the family to visit my mom and brother. There's a good group of riders here. I would assume that each town it a bit different. Here in Corpus Christi, TX, there are big group rides on the weekends and several small groups during the week. Both yesterday and today, there were 40+ riders for the 40 mile ride. It's the typical group ride with fast sections, sprint points and the typical rider who tries to get away.

As far as my personal training. TODAY IS THE START OF REST WEEK!

I've completed a 6-7 week training period successfully. I'll take a the next week off. If I get on the bike, it will be for very light spinning at a heart rate lower than 140 bpm. By the time I get home, it will be time to step it up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home