6.14.2006

Package on the doorstep!

Many of you are aware that I've been waiting for the ibike power meter. Well last night, my waiting was over.

There was a package on the front door step! It was from Dallas, Tx!(headquarters for velocomp/ibike sports). It was curiously heavy. The ibike unit only weighs 58 grams. I envisioned owners manuals and other stuff. Maybe a T-shirt for being so patient.

My daughter ran for a knife to cut the packaging tape as I tried to visualize the contents of the package. Quietly, I tried to figure out how I was going to remove myself from family responsibilities so that I could play with my new toy!

I carefully cut the tape and slowly lifted the flap on the box. And, what did I find when I peered into the box........







IT WASN'T THE iBike! At this point, we shouldn't be allowed to receive any parcels from Dallas, Tx unless they contain the iBike!

I didn't have time to fret because family duties called and I was off doing other things. I'll check to doorstep again this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home