6.09.2006

Intervals completed for the week

This post is a bit late. The riding position information was more important.

I completed my training week on Wednesday evening. My training week runs from Saturday morning to Wednesday Evening. I take Thursday and Friday off. In the past, I've taken two days off but they were usually separated by a few days. Having a longer rest period allows me to recover from higher intensity efforts. Granted, it is just for this period of training.

Wednesday, I continued with the 323 watt intervals. I extended my time to 101 seconds per interval with a 200 second rest. I was able to complete 9 efforts.

Here's the training week starting tomorrow.
Saturday ride(3-4)hours
Sunday - 87 second intervals at 333 watts
Monday - Moderate intensity ride
Rooster Ride Tuesday - Race simulation
Wednesday - 101 second intervals at 333 watts
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home