5.30.2006

Full Rooster

School is out! Now I can participate in the full Rooster ride. Up until last week, I had to cut out early to be home with enough time to get ready and take the kids to school.

Overall, I felt great today. It was a good steady pace for the whole ride. I'm still fighting when it comes to getting dropped on the hills. Good news; typically, I can chase and catch the lead group. I was able to climb Museum drive with a good bit of power. It felt nice to be able to catch Mike R. But, that's a false sense of confidence. He attacked early and tried to stay away all the way to the top. I've never seen anyone do it successfully in the 10 years that I've be riding.

This is my sixth week of dedicated training. I guess I should be happy. It's only going to get better from here.

Tomorrow, I'm going to return to the Computrainer for my eveing workout. I'll have some new information to share about intervals. I know, I've mentioned this in the last couple blogs. It's coming.

Still no word on the ibike. Argh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta try sometimes, nothing is impossible.

Good ride David

Mike Rauch

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home