5.19.2006

Coaching Services

It's time to take Gulf Coast Cycle Fit services to the next level. It's been a blast to work with so many cyclist over the last year. I've stayed in touch with many of you and I'm glad to know that you have been satisfied with the services that I've offered.

Now, it's time to step it up a bit. I'm adding coaching services to the list of offerings from Gulf Coast Cycle Fit. I've given a general list of services on the Training page of the www.gccyclefit.com website. If you have specific questions, please give me a call or send an email.

I'm limiting my coaching services to clients that are within driving distance to Mobile, AL. Many of the services I offer require that we meet in person. This isn't remote coaching. Also, I don't plan to overload with clients. I intend to limit load to 3-5 clients at an given time.

Power Training:
Power training is the way that training is going in the future. It's the purest way to know how you are performing. A great deal of my testing and training program is based on power training models. If you don't have access to a bike mounted power meter, we can approximate your power training program by using HR ranges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home