5.21.2006

Saturday Ride

I'm ready for the ibike to arrive! I'm tired of waiting. I sent an email to one of the guys at ibike sports. They replied with a notification that the power meter will be mailed out this week.

Why am I tired of waiting... becuase I felt like I worked my butt off Saturday and I don't have any data to show for it. We had a great ride across the bay and back. This week, we bought on credit. If you don't know what I mean, here's the explanation.

If you ride out with your back to the wind, it called "buying on credit". Why, because, you get the benefits immediately but you have to pay later!

Saturday, we paid becuase we had a great tail wind going across the bay. We were able to do 23-25 all the way across to Spanish Fort. The way back was fun but challenging. Mark and Kevin headed back a few minutes early. Others of us waited to talk to some other riders. Once we decided to head back, the chase was on! Mike B, Bubba and I worked hard into a headwind to catch Mark and Kevin. It took us about 5 miles at 21-22mph, but we did it. Once we regrouped, we stayed together all the way back to Mobile. Everyone is riding strong.

I would love to know the wattage for the ride, but....I don't have my power meter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home