5.22.2006

Workouts are back on schedule

Last night, I did the 20 minute workout at 273 watts. It went very well. Once again, my HR was a bit low for this intensity. It didn't feel like a huge effort. My next wattage workout is set for Wednesday night. I'll jump to 276 or 277.

In addition, last night, I extended my overall workout for greater effect. I did a 20 minute segment at 200 watts as a part of an overall 35 minute warmup.

I'm still shooting for the 300 watt mark as my 20 minute goal. Originally, I was hoping to achieve this before the beginning of June. I only have 4 more wattage workouts before the beginning of the month. So, at best, I'll be around 290 watts. It's still an achievable goal by Mid June. I'm not taking another rest break before I achieve the goal. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home