6.16.2006

New addition to the website - Trainingpeaks!

Now you can login to Trainingpeaks software directly from the Gulf Coast Cycle Fit website. I've purchased the Trainingpeaks coaching software to help manage client training programs. A subscription to Trainingpeaks is included with each coaching agreement.

If you are a trainingpeaks subscriber, just go to www.gccyclefit.com and scroll down to the login form to login. If you haven't tried the trainingpeaks software, there is an option to sign up for a 7-day trial. I encourage you to give it a try. There's tons of information and resources at your disposal.

On the training front, I'm in rest mode for a couple days. I'll be back out for a very intense ride with Tim and Ed et. al. on Saturday morning. Jay will probably catch up with us as we cross the bay. I hope to do better this week. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home