6.18.2006

New testing results

It's been two weeks since my last conconi test. Last time, I completed the 320 watt stage and partially completed the 330 watt stage. I've been doing my intervals at 323 watts for the first week and 333 watts for the second week.

Tonight I retested myself on the Modified Conconi test. Tonight, I was able to complete the 340 watt stage and I failed at about 8 seconds into the 350 watt stage. That's a pretty good gain for 2 weeks of training. I followed the test with a max time test at 340 watts. I was able to sustain that intensity for 3 full minutes.

So, in two weeks, I've been able to increase my power and duration at max power. I'll take it. To date, I've only had one training session that didn't go well. Every other workout has been completed and exceeded.

I'm training specifically for aerobic and anerobic tolerance. It's working just as planned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty impressive - unless you're riding with real bad asses, I can't imagine you'll be getting dropped any more with numbers like that. Be interesting to see if your CP20 numbers keep moving.

- Shawn

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home