8.10.2006

I guess I wasn't the only one getting some extra training

I decided to get in some extra miles this morning. I wasn't the only one that was in for extra work. I crossed paths with Gus and Kirby. They were on their way to a secret dojo where they were going to be working out by lifting 100# kettles of boiling grog. I didn't think I could handle it. I headed out Zigler to Tanner Williams and made the loop on the "bumpy road". All in all, I ended up with 100 miles. That's a first for me this year. I don't think I've ridden over 60 miles in over a year.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Lotus Death Palm will beat your Dragon Strike sweep!

11:41 AM  
Blogger David Field, Gulf Coast Cycle Fit said...

What?

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a dojo joke.

congrats on long ride!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home