7.25.2006

Great Rooster

Another great rooster ride. There's nothing like the pain of maximum ventilation and lactic acid. I don't know what keeps riders coming back. It's obvious that cyclists love pain and suffering. It takes a special kind of person to get up and put themselves through this type of punishment. Personally, I love it.

This morning didn't disappoint on speed. I was glad to hang on 'til the end on both sections. I took a hard hit on a pot hole and cracked the rim of my rear zipp 404. I'm a bit wheel poor.

1) Front Topolino c19 hub problems
2) Front Velomax ascent II broken spoke
3) Rear Zipp cracked rim

That hurts the wallet.

ibike: 959 maximum watts, 189 average watts, 1258 calories

1 Comments:

Blogger Montgomery Wick said...

i heard you hit that pothole on snow road

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home