7.16.2006

New power meter from Anonymous!

I rec'd the comment below. I liked it so much that, without permission, I chose to post it as a blog entry. Thanks goes out to Anonymous!

Anonymous said...
Good News, I'm coming out with a power meter for only $250! The uBike should be shipping August 15th! To keep our costs low we don't have an actual office, web site, phone number, engineers, description of the meter, etc., but we do have really cool custom car tag.We're SO confident that if the uBike doesn't work equal to or better than the more expensive iBike that we'll refund twice the purchase price minus the purchase price times two!!! (S&H not refundable)Be sure to catch a glimpse of our actual mocked up prototypes outside Interbike this year!--uBike (I'll drive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home