7.07.2006

Return to Computrainer workouts

I'm doing better with more sleep. Last night, it was time to return to the Computrainer workouts. (I hope you can tell from some of these posts, I make training mistakes and try to learn from them.) Last night I made another mistake. I tried to pick up on the cp20 workout that I completed before my trip to TX. It was a mistake. 282 watts was tooooooo much. I was able to complete 11 minutes. Afterwards, I decided to change the pace a bit. I finished my workout by riding on the rollers.

After meeting with Jaqcui and Jeff last week, I have a renewed interest in riding the rollers for neuromuscular training.

Jeff trains his athletes so well that they are able to ride rollers no hands and play catch with a ball. That is total control the translates to pedaling effectiveness on the road.

Tomorrow, I plan to ride with the Saturday morning group. It will be the first long trial with the ibike power meter. It should be fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far the wattage discussion really doesn't answer the basic questions:
1) Is the Ibike a viable power training option?
2) What are the current issues that prevent it from becoming effecting (and in what situations)
3) finally, where are this issues fixable in your opinion.

looking forward to your test results on the ibike.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home