7.30.2006

Sharon's ride update

Not a bad outing for my first race of the year. Now, I wish I had participated in other races this year.

The Master's 35+ group had 20+ riders. It felt good to be back in the peleton. I took my typical position within the top 7-10 riders. I don't like to fall too far back in the group because you never know when someone is going to attack.

Many teams from LAMBRA were well represented. It was nice to see these guys again. Last year, I raced 8-10 races and got to know them very well. It's a great sport and it's always good to race in the LAMBRA division.

iBike info: Avg watts 198, Peak watts 1210;

I need to download the info into cyclingpeaks to do a true analysis of my critical power values.

I ended up somewhere around 6th in a bunch sprint.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
Good job yesterday-I wished I had stayed near the front-maybe I would have had different outcome! I still don't know how I ended up getting tangled up.

Ward

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for coming out and supporting the event. Joseph Bolton won the cat 5 crit and the GCCFit certifcate was his prize.

g

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home