1.21.2007

It's been a long day already - Denver Bound

I was up at 3:50 so that I could make it to the 6:15 flight out of Gulfport. I cut it a little close but I made the flight.

The flight into Denver was amazing. The entire surface from Memphis to Denver is covered with snow. Our pilot should get a bonus. He landed the plane on a snow covered runway. In fact, I didn't see the ground until we were about 100' above the runway. All the roads were covered by snow. Yes, it was 28 degrees F. I'm glad I cancelled the rental car and opted for the shuttle.

Lunch was smoked salmon eggs benedict. It was awesome.

There's a reception this evening and the classes begin tomorrow. It looks like there's a huge turnout of coaches and bike professionals from all over the country.

I will be ready for sleep this evening.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to pick up a real titanium bike while your there. Those Seven's are wanna be Serottas.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home