9.28.2006

Looking forwardto Saturday

I'm 75% there... I set the goal of 4-5 hours of time on the rollers each week. This week, I've been on them for 3 hours. Each night gets a little better as far as fluidity. I'm able to pay more attention to the TV and less to my riding position.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. Last time I trained on the rollers consistently during the week, I had a great Saturday. The efficiency carries forward to the road. I was able to ride with a "smoothness" that hasn't been present in the past.

There's something about riding at pace yet the body is quiet. No extraneous movements, just the synchronous pattern of pedaling.

The foundation is being laid for a great season next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened on saturday?

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home