11.04.2008

Only you can move your feet

Well, the day is finally here. Election day! Good or bad, I'm glad it's here and I'm glad it's going to be over soon.

Here's my philosophy. Only I can move my feet. Regardless of the guys in Washington, I'm going to get out of bed in the morning and provide for my family. Washington has not and will not solve my problems. Only I have the power to change my direction.

Here's how you can survive any presidency(past, present or future). Seek to make a positive change in the lives of others. Live you life as a giver, not a taker. Identify your problems, break them apart and solve them step by step. Seek effective relationships as a means to conquer goals. Give the customer more value than they ever expected.

If you wait for someone to come along and solve your problems, you will be standing in the same place for a long time.

These factors work in all economies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home