11.08.2005

Great ride yesterday morning. So much time has been spent on technique recently that I haven't been riding with any speed. I decided to take it up a notch this morning. Don't get scared, I'm only talking a "small" notch.

The time and effort that I've invested in technique has really paid off. It feels like I'm finally over the hump when it comes to being able to pedal a bike effectively. It's the first time that I've cruised at 21-22 mph with a great sense of being "connected". It feels like every bit of pedaling power is going to the back wheel. I'm not breaking any land speed records. But it feels like I'm laying a good foundation for next race season.

Fog this morning. Instead of going out on the road, I stayed at the house and went through the roller skills routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home